A cookie is a small text file that is sent to and stored on your computer or other internet connected device to identify your browser. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way.
Cookies collect information such as the IP address, the type of device used, the browser used, the website visited, and information on the website from which the user has been redirected to Moncera.
Without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of our services or features, and we will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
- protect our customers and prevent fraudulent activities;
- find out how our Website users access our Website and explore how they use it to improve the quality of services provided to you;
- monitor and manage the traffic of the Internet site;
- offer you our commercial and non-commercial notifications.
Moncera uses two types of cookies:
- session (short) cookies that are deleted, when you close or leave the Website;
- permanent cookies that remain after the browser is closed and which can be use again when returning to the Website.
Our website may use third-party cookies information. The user can also display the most relevant offers on the co-operation partners’ Internet resources.
You can stop cookies from being downloaded to your device or block cookies on our Website by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. For example, you may be able to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete all cookies by leaving the browser.
Please note that some of our services may not work, if you block or delete cookies.