Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program
Moncera – a limited liability company registered in the Republic of Estonia under registry code 14866045, who maintains and administers the Platform.
Platform – internet-based information system located at www.moncera.com maintained and administered by Moncera.
Participant’s Profile – Participant’s personal site on the Platform, which is automatically created after the Participant registers on the Platform.
Participant – user, who has a Participant’s Profile on the Platform and who recommended the services of Moncera to Referral.
Referral – any new individual or a legal person who has registered on the Platform and has started investing on the recommendation of the Participant.
Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program.
2.1. The referral program offers volume-based commission fee to Participant and payback to Referral.
2.2. The commission fee is 0,5 % of the sum deposited by an attracted Referral during first 60 days. The commissioon fee is limited to maximum amount of 100 euros per Referral.
2.3. Commission fee will be added to the Participant’s Profile and as well as payback to Referral’s Profile automatically after compliant deposit has been made providing that the amount of the deposit will be invested for a period of at least two months from the date of the deposit.
2.4. During the first 60 days, Referral will receive 0,5 % of the sum deposited as a payback to Referral’s Profile. The payback is limited to maximum amount of 100 euros per Referral.
2.5. The referral program is available from the date the offer is published on the Platform (https://www.moncera.com/referral-program) for an indefinite period unless the termination date is specified.
2.6. Moncera has the right to terminate or amend Terms and Conditions unilaterally and without individually notifying each Participant. The up-to-date information on the referral program is always available on the Platform.
2.7. For the purpose of the referral program, only registration for the first time will count as a Referral regardless of the email used. If the registrant has previously created a profile on Platform with another email, the person does not qualify as a Referral for the purposes of referral program. Any profiles attempting to violate this section will be blocked by Moncera and deleted from the Platform. Moncera has the right to suspend the profile of a Participant attempting to violate this section.
2.8. For the purpose of the referral program Participants are forbidden to refer their relatives, spouses or in-laws as Referral. Any profiles attempting to violate this section will be blocked by Moncera and deleted from the Platform. Moncera has the right to suspend the profile of a Participant attempting to violate this section.
3.1. In order to start earning the commission fee, the Participant should share Partipant’s unique referral link that can be found in its Participant’s Profile.
3.2. The individual links may be shared in multiple ways:
3.2.1. privately (e.g., via an SMS, or messengers to people the Participant is acquainted with), or in private social network profiles, or via e-mail to people the Participant is acquainted with;
3.2.2. publicly (via paid promotions, public distribution on blogs, public forums, e-mail databases acquired by subscribing on Participant’s web resources). For this type of promotion both links and visual materials prepared by Moncera may be used for sharing the link.
3.3. The Participant is allowed to share its unique referral link in digital channels, excluding the following traffic types: adult/erotic content; doorway traffic; indecent or deceptive content; illegal content upload or download platforms (e.g. torrent files exchange etc.); branded paid search - bidding on terms containing Moncera brand name or any of its variations or misspellings; pop-ups and click-unders.
3.4. The referral program sharing links cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions offered by Moncera via other platforms.
4.1. After the commission fee for attracted deposits is received, the payments of respective taxes (if applicable) are the responsibility of the Participant in accordance with its tax residence applicable legislation.
4.2. Moncera is entitled, at any time, to cancel Participant’s participation in the referral program without providing the Participant with such cancelation’s reasons, by requesting the Participant to stop its participation.
4.3. If the Participant has any doubts regarding allowed distribution channels and whether its activities comply with Terms and Conditions, the Participant may contact Moncera.
4.4. All attempts to manipulate the referral program’s rules are not allowed. If Participants are violating the referral program conditions, they may have their commission fee suspended or cancelled at any time.
Special terms and conditions of the Golden Egg Hunt
1. The Terms and Conditions of the Special Campaign of the Golden Egg Hunt, hereafter „special terms“, are valid for the period 14.04.2022-30.04.2022.
2. The special terms apply in addition to and together with the "Terms and Conditions of the Referral Program“.
3. Participation in the special campaign requires an account on the Moncera platform.
4. Three winners of the Golden Egg Hunt will be selected in the special campaign on 02.05.2022. a.
5. The winners of the Golden Egg Hunt will be selected by the Participants whose recommended Friends have made the largest total payments to their accounts on the platform during the Golden Egg Hunt period.
6. Only payments made to the Friend’s account on the Moncera platform during the period 14.04.2022-30.04.2022 will be taken into account within the Golden Egg Hunt. Payments made to accounts created within the "Refer a Friend" campaign during the Golden Egg Hunt period will also be considered within the special terms, provided that no more than 60 calendar days have elapsed since the creation of the respective account.
7. The prize for the Golden Egg Hunt is a double bonus, ie the winners and the Friends' accounts recommended by them will receive additional bonus of 0.5% of the deposit amount made during the special campaign period, but not more than 100 euros.
8. The bonus money will be transferred to the Moncera account of the Participant declared to be the winner and to their Friends who have made deposits during the Golden Egg Hunt on 2nd May 2022.
9. In the event of obvious malicious exploitation of the special terms, Moncera reserves the right to exclude the winner from the special promotion and to successfully select the next Participant as the winner.